Latest News for: Cinema a a

Edit

Prithviraj Sukumaran starrer ‘Aadujeevitham’ completes 40 days in the cinemas

The Times of India 08 May 2024
... ‘Aadujeevitham’ as it completes 40 days in cinemas.
Edit

Man labelled 'tragic' for leaving Tinder date at cinema – but he hits back

The Mirror 08 May 2024
A man has gone viral on social media after revealing what his Tinder date did during their trip to the cinema to watch Star Wars, and people can't stop laughing ... .
Edit

‘Ryuichi Sakamoto: Opus’ Concert Film Set for China Cinema Release (EXCLUSIVE)

Variety 08 May 2024
... directed by Neo Sora, will open in mainland Chinese cinemas on May 31.
Edit

Watch shock moment pro boxer Antonio Barrul pummels cinema-goer ‘who had hit his wife’ during ...

The Sun 08 May 2024
THIS is the shocking moment a pro boxer pummels a cinema-goer who reportedly hit his wife during a movie screening ... was arrested by the police at the cinema and Barrul was asked to leave a statement.
Edit

Billie Eilish announces Hit Me Hard And Soft cinema listening events in US

Music News 08 May 2024
Billie Eilish is giving fans the chance to attend the 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT – A Listening Event Presented by Apple Music' in cinemas ... The 'What Was I Made For?' hitmaker shared on her Instagram Story ... The free events swiftly reached capacity ... .
Edit

At Cannes Film Festival, drama unfolds even outside the cinemas

Hindustan Times 08 May 2024
The unique aspect about the Cannes Film Festival is the presence of drama – not just inside the darkened auditoriums, on the giant screens, but also outside on the streets ... (Also read ... (Photo by ALAIN JOCARD / AFP)(AFP) ... Download Now! Download Now! ... ....
Edit

Richa Chadha on performing Kathak in Heeramandi

News India Times 08 May 2024
Richa Chadha in Heeramandi. The Diamond Bazaar. Photo. Hardly Anonymous Communications ... She wrote, “I can safely say that almost none of Kruti Mahesh’s choreography remained the same. So I was grateful to have practiced to just be in the groove ... uff.” ... .
Edit

Piku turns 9: Deepika Padukone, Irrfan Khan and Amitabh Bachchan’s iconic dialogues which live rent-free ...

Nine years ago today, we were introduced to Piku. Deepika Padukone won us over as an independent woman whose life revolved around her career and her 70-year-old hypochondriac father Bhashkor Banerjee, played by Amitabh Bachchan ... ....
Edit

Silambarasan introduced as the ‘new thug’ in Kamal Haasan and Mani Ratnam's Thug Life. Watch

It’s official! Silambarasan TR, popularly known as Simbu, has been signed on to play a pivotal role in Mani Ratnam’s Kamal Haasan-starrer Thug Life. Mani Ratnam's highly anticipated Kamal Haasan-starrer, Thug Life ... (Also Read ... Simbu in Thug Life ... ....
Edit

Allu Arjun says he didn’t get films after debut because he didn’t ‘look great’

Allu Arjun might be Allu Ramalingaiah’s grandson and Chiranjeevi’s nephew, but he didn’t have it easy in the early days of his career ... (Also Read ... ‘It’s easy’) ... ‘Gangotri was a hit but I didn’t make a mark’ ... He said, “Naa Gangotri cinema hit aindi ... ....
Edit

Auroshikha Dey on her film The Shameless premiering at Cannes: I hope it opens doors ...

Actor Auroshikha Dey is on cloud nine right now, as her latest project, Bulgarian film The Shameless has been selected to premiere at the 77th Cannes Film Festival this year in the Un Certain Regard section ... I didn’t know how to react ... Also Read ... ....

Most Viewed

In this photo provided by the Ukrainian Emergency Service, rescuers work at a damaged building after a Russian missile attack in Kyiv region, Ukraine, Wednesday, May 8, 2024.
AP / Ukrainian Emergency Service via AP Photo
RT-2PM2 Topol-M missile defence during 2013 Moscow Victory Day Parade, Russia
Creative Commons / Vitaly V. Kuzmin
At Nanpeidai 5-chome, Takatsuki, Osaka prefecture, Japan
Creative Commons / 663highland
Solar System - Photovoltaic - Renewable Energy.
Creative Commons / Sebastian Ganso
French filmmaker Luc Besson shakes hands with Chinese President Xi Jinping as France's President Emmanuel Macron looks on before a state dinner at the Elysee Palace in Paris, Monday, May 6, 2024. French President Emmanuel Macron put trade disputes and Ukraine-related diplomatic efforts on top of the agenda for talks with Chinese President Xi Jinping, who arrived in France for a two-day state visit opening his European tour.
AP / Ludovic Marin, Pool via AP